Superfeet insoles have been an absolute life-saver for me. I demand a lot out of my shoes; I want my feet to be cute and comfy all dayâ€”a feat* that most shoes just canâ€™t manage on their own. Most shoes donâ€™t have enough arch support or cushioning to make my feet happy for a full 8-12 hour day. Luckily, Superfeet insoles are here to save the day. I live in my Â¾ High Heel insertsâ€”I use them in almost every pair of shoes I own. Bonus: because they donâ€™t require any adhesives, I only need one pair.
* I couldn’t resist the pun!
Here’s how they work:
- Blue: All-purpose middle of the road. They have a medium profile and offer medium support medium. Theyâ€™ll work for the widest range of feet, and fit in most shoes (barring those that are very tight. For those, look to the Black style). If youâ€™re new to Superfeet and want to give one a try, this is a good place to start.
- Green: A high-profile, high-volume insole designed with maximum shock absorption in mind. Because these do take up some room in the shoe, shoes with removable insoles or with some extra room are recommended. If you like an extra layer of cushion beneath your feet, these are the insoles for you.
- Black: A super low-profile that will fit into even the tightest shoes. These insoles are great for snug dress shoes, as they add support without bulk. (For dressy heels over 1 in, see the Â¾ Heel insert!)
- Yellow: These insoles were designed with the athlete in mind. Their low profile, low-volume and elevated heel (1 inch or more) makes them good for athletic shoes with a heel incline like skates or bicycle shoes.
- Orange: A high-profile insole with a deep, narrow heel cup for maximum support. Because of their high volume and high arch, these work best in shoes with removable insoles or shoes with adjustable insteps (with elastic or laces). The extra cushion is great for people with planter faciitus, or to fill out room (and add comfort to a shoe that is a little big.
- Berry: Just for the ladies! These insoles are a medium-profile, high volume insole with a deep, supportive heel cup designed with womenâ€™s feet in mind. Similar to the Orange style, these insoles are best in shoes with removable insoles or a little extra space.
- Â¾ Heel: This 3/4 length insole that reduces the pressure on the ball of the foot by redistributing weight and supports and reduces arch strain in the shoe. The shorter length means these wonâ€™t add volume in the toe, giving your toes a little more space in angled toe boxes. It also makes these a perfect solution for peep-toe heels!
- Â¾ Flat: These are just like the Â¾ Heel inserts without the angle. They support the heel and arch in shoes or boots without adding any extra bulk around the toes. These work particularly well in dress flats with narrow toe-boxes or open-toe styles.
- Â¾ Menâ€™s: They also have a Â¾ length insole for Men! These shorter insoles support the heel and the arch without adding bulk around the toes, great for the narrower toes boxes of menâ€™s formal shoes and boots.
NEW Merino Grey: Our newest addition at Village shoes is the Merino Grey. Based upon the shape of the Green style (high-profile, high-volume, wide and deep heel cup), Superfeet had added a layer of luxurious merino wool to keep feet warm while wicking away moisture. These do take up quite a bit of room in the shoe, but we think theyâ€™ll be perfect for keeping our toes warm in winter boots.
|Spoooooky Superfeet. Happy Halloween Everyone!|